Monday, January 9, 2017

Abandonan El Miedo!! (Jan. 2, 2017)

Fear. Sometimes we don't even pray for opportunities to share the gospel, to gain experience, to help someone else because we fear that we may receive a prompting from on high to do something that we don't think that we are capable of doing

Well stop it! Abandon your fear! And pray for opportunities to share the gospel!

I'm sorry that I haven't been writing well these past couple of weeks but I'm doing well and learning lots. And next week will be lots better :))

Love you all!
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year
Etc. ;D
--
Sister Jaycie Baird
Washington Yakima Mission


Exchanges! From a month (almost two ago)


Flashback again to Christmas party


​Elder Cataldo, moi, and Hna Hernandez. I love being the only guerra.


​Got the car stuck on Monday. Again. We were coming down a hill and I lost a little bit of control and we almost died. But fortunately there was a nice cushy snowbank waiting for us at the bottom. The best part? Tiwi was SILENT. #areyouforreal

my one picture from this week. Can you guess what I care about the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment