Monday, August 7, 2017

Pictures for the Last Time (August 7, 2017)




Me and Darth my favorite dog in the whole world Ps I found a way to ship him home. You'll meet him in a couple days ;)


The Center family!! Clara likes to ask, "What do the missionaries say? Shine on!"





The dog that used to bite me but after dealing with pit bulls and labs at the animal shelter for a month I decided it was time we were friends #imadogwhisperer


Day 1 of our incredible Mini Missionary Mariah!


This is Runty.  I think it's a misnomer.


This is Smokey. Poor guy had his ears clipped to his head and we gave him a bath to wash pepper spray off of his face. Pitbulls have such a bad rep but they're awesome.


​Day 2 of a mini missionary!


Natalie :) We almost caught a snake. But I missed.

​​

--
Sister Jaycie Baird
Washington Yakima Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment