Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Milagros! (May 22, 2017)

Incredible week :)

Highlights - After many many many many doors, we found 3 new English investigators!
We are spending almost all our time in Mae Valley and it's paying off. We're finding English and Spanish investigators and are getting referral after referral from members and missionaries. The work is really rolling forward!

Quote from Hna Petersen: "I know I'm eating the donkey before it's born!"
*attempting to repeat Counting chickens before they hatch*

Learning how to love - the love of Christ is so unique, individual and life changing. I have changed so much in just the last week that I am amazed at who I was before and now.

I promise I'll write better next week. I love you all! :)

--
Sister Jaycie Baird
Washington Yakima Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment